[Zope] Want to access ZClass Instance from external program

Jon Prettyman jprettyman@acm.org
18 Oct 2000 11:38:22 -0700

Adding:
try:
    for k in
server.EBQ.id_company_apply_html.propertysheets.propertyIds():
        print "%-15s:" % (k)
except Error, v:
    print server
    print "ERROR", v

Gives me output, although I'm pretty shure it's not the right thing.
Output:
   title
   base

Both of these are properties of server.EBQ.

-jon