[Zope] OT: documentation systems.

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:15:16 -0500

Just be aware that Userland may convert the RadioUserland software
into a commercial product, much as they did with Frontier a while
back, in which case you either shell out the $$ or abandon all your
investment in learning their software.  Note that the beta license
(http://radio.userland.com/license.html) prohibits use starting one
year after the first commercial release.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370