[Zope] IIS and Zope share same problem :-S

Bill Anderson bill@noreboots.com
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:09:18 -0600

Chris Withers wrote:

> Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:
> >

> > | http://www.zope.org/standard_html_header for example ;-)
> >
> > Not that old chestnut again...
>
> Yes, that old chestnut again. If it's considered a serious security flaw
> by Microsoft, maybe the Zope community should finally do something to
> solve it.
>
> ...and yes, there are discussions about this on Zope-dev right now,
> which will hopefully produce a solution :-)
>
> cheers,

As soon as you can tell us how to get Zope to go executing _files_ on
the server (read, in the filesystem), as opposed to objects in the
site.... I might accept it as the same bug.  :^)=

Then-again,-I-might-_use_-that-capability-if-I-could-ly y'rs Bill

--
E PLURIBUS LINUX