[Zope] OT:NT and rebooting

Wolfgang Strobl ws@gmd.de
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:13:32 +0200

[...] To: trimmed to zope.org

On 25 Oct 2000, 23:49  Bak @ kedai wrote:

> sorry if this is offtopic, but i see reference of rebooting every so
> often with NT( and maybe W2K).  is this real?  or FUD? i use linux
> myself and would like to confirm this from all you guys' experience

It's FUD. I'M running Zope on two NT servers here, which run many months
between reboots. I just checked - the Zope on the intranet server has an uptime
of 34 days 8 hours 32 min 3 sec now.

This tells us that I installed Zope 2.2.2 three days after it was released on
www.zope.org. :-)

--
      o      (     Wolfgang.Strobl@gmd.de (+49 2241) 14-2394
     /\        *   GMD mbH                       #include