[Zope] more __len__ errors

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:05:05 -0400

It's likely that moving to 2.2 may be a less-than-transparent prospect,
mostly due to the security changes.   But unfortunately, if this catalog
thing is a showstopper for you, you'll probably need to bite the bullet
and upgrade at some point.

In any case, even without an upgrade, if you are willing and able to
send us your file storage, your installed Products directory, and any
external methods you've got lying around, with a proven way of
recreating a catalog-related error symptom, we'd be probably able to
make use of it on our quest to fix boundary conditions on the catalog.