[Zope] Re: ZODBCDA 3.1.0b2 and Zope 2.2 as a Service on NT

Roland Schätzle roland.schaetzle@adviion.de
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:07:41 +0100

> I am having problems with Zope 2.2 and ZODBCDA 3.1.0b2. When I start Zope
manually with the > start.bat my ZSQL methods work fine.
> When I start Zope as a service, every ZSQL method returns a SQL error that
states that the table I > am looking for does not exist.

> Anybody out there know what's going on?

> Thanks

I had the same problems. They disappeard when I changed the settings of the
Zope-service and allowed it to "interact with the desktop" (a check-box in
the NT service settings).

Roland

Dr. Roland Schätzle, Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Englerstr. 11, Raum -121, Tel. 0721/608-7467