[Zope] RE: Good Examples of Zope in Action

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 05:54:21 -0400

First, note that I can only talk on the record about things that are
here now and that I have the OK to talk about.  There have been a number
of big things we've done over the last year, like our work with HomeGain
that you allude to below.  It's important for me to work closely with
them to get the correct statement on the record.

It's not always a fast process, but these things are likely to get
accelerated in September.

--Paul