[Zope] Success in installing ZPoPyDA (after 3 months...)

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 08:28:19 PDT

>From: "Bak @ kedai" <kedai@kedai.com.my>
>where did you find linux.h that's needed by PoPy?  thtt stump me from
>continuing.

Download postgresql-7.0.2 source (not the RedHat's RPM), unzip and untar it,
and the file is located at:

postgresql-7.0.2/src/include/port/linux.h

What I did was:

  (1) copy this file into your /usr/include/pgsql
  (2) delete /usr/include/pgsql/os.h (which is merely a link, not an actual
file)
  (3) rename /usr/include/pgsql/linux.h to /usr/include/pgsql/os.h

Oh, I also had to tweak some of the Makefiles at some point, so the include
directory becomes pgsql instead of postgresql.

regards,

Hung Jung