[Zope] HappySession

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:08:17 +0200 (CEST)

Diego Rodrigo Neufert writes:
 > I'm making a site with frames with session management. I'm using HappySession
 > to do it...
 > I need to call SESSION['something'] in various frames at the same time, but
 > when a SESSION expire I got a Transaction Error that blow up my Zserver...
 >
 > Anyone know how to solve this or another SESSION product that doesnt have that
 > problem?
I can tell you, that FSSession has the same problem, at least
the version before the current one (announced some days ago).

I would expect that SQLSession is more robust. But beware,
there may well be transaction conflicts, because several
threads may try to change the same record in the database.
If this indeed happens, than at least one transaction cannot
be committed and must be roled back.

Dieter