[Zope] Migrating passwords from Apache to Zope?

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 11:45:35 +0200

Is it possible to smoothly migrate accounts and passwords from Apache to
Zope?

More details: I keep Apache accounts in some file of the format

username:encoded_password

where username is plaintext username and encoded_password is the
password encoded in the normal Unix way (via crypt function). I would
like to migrate those accounts to Zope. I do not know the passwords and
I would not like to ask users for them or force them to change the
password.

Is it possible?

-- Serwis dla programistów, kącik mieszkaniowy: http://www.mk.w.pl