[Zope] EVENT: First Houston Zope Users Group Meeting

Larry Albert lda@rice.edu
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:00:50 -0500

An informal Houston Zope Users Group is holding a first meeting this
Wednesday evening, September 6, at 6:30 at the Koch Building in Greenway
Plaza, Houston. Topics will be Zope and Zope-related Python.

Because access to the Koch Building is limited, we will meet promptly at
6:30 in front of the Quizno's (deli) at 3837 Richmond, near Weslayan. At
6:40, we will go into the Koch building accompanied by George Runyan. If
you are able to join us, please be there on time or you will miss us --
there is no way for visitors to get into the building if you are unescorted.

For further information, please email George Runyan at grunyan@emerging.com