[Zope] INSTANCE_HOME problems...

Will Dennis dennisw@p-wave.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:34:39 -0400

Hello all,

I have followed 4am's INSTANCE-HOME How-To, and have set up a Zope
Instance. I created the var, import, Extensions and Products directories
from scratch. I then put a new product in the new instance's Products
directory. When I start my new Zope instance, it sees all of the
products that are installed in the base Zope installation, but not the
new product in the instance's Products directory. If I put the new
product in the base Zope installation, then my new instance sees it.
Based on my understanding of the INSTANCE_HOME How-To, I should be able
to have separate products in the instance's Products directory, right?
Any help on this is greatly appreciated! If you could, please cc: any
since I am in digest mode. Thanks!

BTW, I'm running Zope 2.2.1 on linux2.

Thanks again folks,

Will Dennis