[Zope] INSTANCE_HOME problems...

Will Dennis dennisw@p-wave.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:06:51 -0400

Thanks for replying so quickly, Evan!

Evan Simpson wrote:

> Some sanity checks:
>
> - You're starting Zope from inside the INSTANCE_HOME, right?

Yes, just as in the How-To instructions. I can provide you with the start
script if necessary.

> - Can you verify that the Data.fs in the INSTANCE_HOME's var is the one
> being used?

Yes, the Database Management page in Control Panel says the location is my
instance path (/home/zope/p-wave/var/Data.fs) whereas the "base" Zope
installation is in /usr/local/zope.

> - Can you import from INSTANCE_HOME/import?

Yes, just tried it and it does import products fine (just imported a
self-written product we had exported from another Zope installation.)

> Cheers,
>
> Evan @ digicool & 4-am

Thanks again,

Will