[Zope] NEWBIE HELP can not get Zope to start

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:54:07 +0200

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 06:50:20AM -0500, Steve Spicklemire wrote:

>     >>
>     >> 7. I quit netscape, and restart and attempt to login as the new
>     >> user - DOES NOT WORK
>     >>
>     Martijn> One possible explanation for the denial of your login is
>     Martijn> that you filled something in the domains field, which
>     Martijn> should only be used if you want to limit the domains a
>
> Another common problem I've seen is that folks don't select a *role*
> for their new user.... did you give the new user the 'manager' role?

A common error here is to assume that the list of Roles you see are the
Roles the USer has been given. In stead, it is a list of _possible_ Roles,
you need to select which ones this User will have.

--
Martijn Pieters