[Zope] ZServer Statistics

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:29:12 -0400

I have Analog running on a bunch of Zope servers (some behind Apache some
not) here are the only lines that make a difference.

LOGFILE /usr/local/zope/var/Z2.log

DIRSUFFIX index_html

I know that seems simple but that is all the is custom in my analog.cfg that
I took from the examples/big.cfg and made those two changes to (and a lot of
others that are site specific).

The best thing to do is get down and dirty with the fairly-good
documentation.