[Zope] Backslash as line continuation in C (Unix)

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:53:22 PDT

>Or your source files get white space after the "\" only when transported
>to Linux; this may happen if under Linux the lines of your source files
>still end with CR-LF (carriage return, line feed) as they do in Windows,
>instead of only LF (the expected end of line character in Unix).

Yeap yeap, this is exactly the problem. :) I have written a small Python
program and got rid of the CR characters. The problem must have happened
when the original author FTP'ed the files in binary mode from Windows onto a
Unix machine.

Thanks to everyone that have helped!

Hung Jung