[Zope] Desperate Zope is crashing ....

Daniel Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:03:13 -0500

Hey all,

I have a major problem! Our Zope site is crashing every few hours. I've
grep'ed the python processes and they are still running but I can't
access any pages. It's very strange because it just started happening
last thursday. Prior to that we had no problems. No changes were made to
the site. I know that software just doesn't start to have problems that
something must have changed but I can't identify anything. One thought
is that the user community is hitting an area of the site that they
haven't in the past, but how do i find it???

Details:
Zope version: Zope 2.0.1 (source release, python 1.5.1, linux2)
Python version: 1.5.2 (#6, Sep 22 1999, 10:32:58) [GCC 2.8.1]
System Platform: sunos5

We have bounced the box, but still it dies???????

I don't even know how to start debugging this ????? I've crawled through
the Z2.log file to no avail.

DR