[Zope] Do not Use ZDebug

Vikas Mahajan vikas@morelinux.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:12:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All,
Do not  use ZDebug if you are using sendmail tag in zope. I faced this problem and was frustrated by it. When I installed ZDebug my sendmail use to send only From and Time stamp through the mail. Sendmail was unable to send the mail Subject and mail Body.  It took me two days of frustration to figure that out. I had many installed products so this kind of debuging was difficult for me.
Hope some one can fix this problem soon. Let me know if anyone is having ZDebug installed and his sendmail is working fine.
Regards ,
Vikas Mahajan

MoreLinux.com - much of more.