[Zope] Restricting URL access to objects that are not complete web pages

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:16:55 +0100

Chris, Stephen,

Wouldn't an external method something like the following work for the
moment?

def getobj(self,url=None):
    if url==None:
        return None
    return self.restrictedTraverse(url)

so in dtml you can do something like:

<dtml-var "getobj(url='/home/myfolder/index_html')">

or

<dtml-var "getobj(url='/home/myfolder/index_html').absolute_url()">

etc.

maybe?!!?

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk