[Zope] Authentication problem when accessing ZSQL method

steve smith ssmith7@kpmg.com.au
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:35:32 +1000

Hi,

I am experiencing great frustration when trying to implement a drop-down
list based upon one of the how-tos I found on the Zope site. Whenever I try
to 'view' the DTML method which references the ZSQL method, I am prompted to
authenticate by my browser. I can't see anything in the security attributes
for the SQL method which requires authentication, and I can 'test' the ZSQL
method succesfully without requiring authentication.

I have tried providing my user credentials (ie, to match the one and only
user defined in the 'acl-users' list', but that fails.

Where should I start looking for the answer?

Regards
Steve Smith