[Zope] What options exist for dealing with tracebacks?

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:31:12 +0100 (BST)

> I would love it if I could set some debug environment variable, run with
> -D="skip@mojam.com" or subclass some Error class and have tracebacks
> mailed
> to me.  I wouldn't even care about the flood of email.  At least I'd
> have
> all the inputs.

Although Didier Georgieff has given a thorough reply, I couldn't resist a quick
plug... ;-)

http://www.zope.org/Members/JohnC/StandardErrorMessage

which has info on using and customising error pages, including e-mailing of
errors.

Hope that's also of interest.

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]