[Zope] DTML Loop, is there a 'continue'?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:09:39 +0200

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 12:39:52PM -0500, Spicklemire, Jerry wrote:
> Hi Zope Fans,
>
> I'm about searched out trying to find any discussion about calling a normal
> "continue" statement, as in Python, from DTML. Any ideas?
>
> I just want to short circuit a dtml-in loop for one pass, and then finish
> the rest of the loop, based on a parameter.

There isn't, other than using a nested <dtml-if>. You could also use a
<dtml-try><dtml-except> and <dtml-raise> combo, where raising an exception
would take you to the except clause and then out.

--
Martijn Pieters