[Zope] multiple ZOPE ...

Terry Kerr terry@adroit.net
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:57:09 +1100

We host zope using mutliple installations of zope.  It is better this way
because then the clients can control which products they have installed, they
can tweak their products without bothering anyone else, they can stop and
restart zope whenever they please...the basically have full control.   You
can't do that with more than one client using the same instance.

Yes it does use a fair bit of memory, but you would expect your client to pay
for it accordingly.

terry