[Zope] RedHat site mentions Zope (SuSE too!)

Joachim Werner joachim.werner@iuveno.de
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:26:20 +0200

I checked:

Zope 2.1.6 is shipped with the DeLuxe and Server versions of RedHat 7.0, but
not with the Standard edition. They have split Zope into a couple of separate
packages. On the web page they mention Zope a couple of times!

BTW:

Zope (also the 2.1.6) is also on the SuSE 7.0 (Professional) distribution. So
Zope is now on most of the major distributions (RedHat, SuSE, Debian)!