[Zope] secure management with Site Access?

Rob Miller rob@kalistra.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:31:58 GMT

Is anyone using the Apache/mod_proxy/SiteAccess method of using Zope with
the ability to access a given virtual host both with and without SSL
encryption?  If so, can you give me some pointers on how to accomplish
this?  I'd like to use SSL for all of my management activity but have the
main site be available for non-encrypted viewing.  The 'SiteRoot', though,
will only rewrite the URLs with either 'http' or 'https', and isn't smart
enough to do one or the other depending on the form of the original
request.

Is what I want to do even possible, or will I have to resort to using some
sort of PCGI solution to accomplish my goal?

thanks,

rob