[Zope] RedHat site mentions Zope (SuSE too!)

Kevin Teague kteague@stormix.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:05:17 -0700

Joachim Werner wrote:

> I checked:
>
> Zope 2.1.6 is shipped with the DeLuxe and Server versions of RedHat 7.0, but
> not with the Standard edition. They have split Zope into a couple of separate
> packages. On the web page they mention Zope a couple of times!
>
> BTW:
>
> Zope (also the 2.1.6) is also on the SuSE 7.0 (Professional) distribution. So
> Zope is now on most of the major distributions (RedHat, SuSE, Debian)!

We also included Zope 2.1.6 is also included in the new Storm Linux 2000
(which is based on Debian). We liked Zope so much, we put it on all of
our editions (Starter, Open, and Deluxe) :)

We also mention Zope on the list of included packages on the outside of
Deluxe box.

And we use Zope to power our web site:

--
  Kevin Teague, Zopista