[Zope] Set access rule

Mario Olimpio de Menezes mario@curiango.ipen.br
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:21:14 -0300 (EST)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> I worked out your instructions with a clean 2.2.1 install I still had
> around, and it works fine with SiteAccess. If you can reproduce this
> problem with a clean 2.2.1 install with the clean ODB (the one with te
> QuickStart folder and the "Welcome to Zope" page), then you should report
> a bug.

I was able to reproduce the problem here. BTW I'm using zope and
siteaccess from Debian packages. I'll try with tarball siteaccess and
see what happens!

thanks again

[]s
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br