[Zope] PageTemplates - TAL configuration

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:58:23 -0500

From: "FR Chalaoux" <frchalaoux@wanadoo.fr>
> Where to put TAL Directory, in <Zope2>/lib/python ?

Yes.

> What is the path file name to create : 'path' or '.pth' or TAL.pth' ?
> Which string should be present in this path file, '<Zope2>/lib/python'?
> Where to put this path file ?

This file is only needed of you are running the TAL unit tests, not for
normal ZPT operation.  If you want to run the tests, create a ".path" file
in the TAL directory, with the path to <zope2>/lib/python in it.

> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: _v_blocks

This is a strange one.  I'll have to try installing a setup like yours from
scratch to see if I can replicate it; My CVS checkouts work fine.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am