[Zope] How to change <dtml-tree> starting(root) folder ?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:33:37 +0200 (CEST)

Anton A. Zotov writes:
 > My DTML document, containing <dtml-tree> tag persists in ZClass.
 > I create an instance of the class in some folder. Now if I call that
 > document, I don't see any tree at all, but I'd love to see the tree based on
 > the folder, instance of ZClass is created in. Does anybody have an idea
 > related to this ? I'd appreciate a couple.
Standard problem with DTML Documents

  They bring with them there own context (DTML Methods won't)

  They define "tpValues" (used by "dtml-tree" to find children
  of a node) to return the empty sequence.

Use either

    <dtml-tree "PARANTS[0]" ....>

or a DTML Method rather than a DTML Document.

Dieter