[Zope] Confusing user folder and permissions

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
03 Apr 2001 18:16:35 +0200

Hello,
I am trying to figure out how the user folder works.
(Yes Chris I have read the book *S*)

I want a section (it's in a folder) to be non-accessable for anonymous
user. I enter the security tab of that folder and look at the list of
permissions. In the column beloning to the anonymous user I see that non
of the checkboxes are checked. (In my head I get this as: Ah this user
cannot access the folder). But when I - as anonymous user - enters the
folder nothing stops me. I see all the data I shouldn't.

What is wrong here ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

System Squid Developer