[Zope] A quick poll about the zope start page

Andrew Williams ajwms91@hotmail.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:40:32 -0400

Here is my $.02:

* as a newbie:
Several "canned" sites in varying levels of complexity showcasing some of
Zope strengths.  (CMF,SquishDot,Wiki) etc.

* as an experienced zopist
Short and sweet description of the changes/improvements/modifications/etc
over previous version

The "experience zopist" should be pretty easy to implement.

The "newbie" could be implemented two ways:
*Newbie distro, including appropriate products, which incorporates the
"canned" sites
*Newbie "samples" which could be easily imported/added into their Zope
instance.

Of course, the newbie solutions could end up causing more headaches than
they solve... but hey, it's just $.02! ;)

Andrew