[Zope] Has Zope been used with mapping integration (like GPS) anywhere?

Philipp Auersperg phil@bluedynamics.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:22:38 +0200

We did some evaluations on open source GIS tools and built a prototype=
 based on ArsDigita's PMS, we called it BlueGis

you can check it out at:

http://www2.bluedynamics.com:8080/BlueDynamics/products/products.htm

PMS/BlueGis is written in java, of course it would be fine to have such a=
 beast written in Python. But that's not a weekend job :)
unfortunately it had some stability prolems, we combined it with a watchdog=
 to keep it alive permanently.

phil