[Zope] Unclear about factory 'Add list name'

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:56:10 +0200

Can someone tell me what's the relation between
'Add list name" in the factory of the zclass and
the MetaType-field in the "basic" tab of the
zclass? Pointer to documentation would be
okay, I couldn't find one.
All I know is the if the two are different that cut&paste
won't work anymore.
The documentation in zope's online help didn't mention
this fact

"Add list name:
The name that will appear on the in the product add list.
In the case of ZClasses this is normally the ZClass's meta-type."

and

"Meta type:
The name of the ZClass as it appears in the product add list."

Is there a use in the possibility to use another "Add list name"
in the factory?

cheers,
oliver