[Zope] ANN: Core Session Tracking 0.8 released

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 10:12:52 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:

> Chris McDonough wrote:
> >
> > A new version (0.8) of the Core Session Tracking product has been released.
> > The product allows you to associate state for an anonymous user across
> > requests.  This version fixes some session expiry bugs as well as allows for
> > session "onStart" and "onEnd" events.  Highly recommended if you're now
> > running a previous version of the product.
>
> Chris,
>
> IIRC, this release requires you to delete and re-create some stuff.
>
> Would I be right in guessing that it's just the session id managers that need to
> be deleted and recreated?
>
> cheers,

The session id manager(s) definitely need to be deleted / recreated.
You get "loop over non-sequence" errors if you do not.  I zapped my
sessiondatamanagers first, so I am not sure about those.

-- Jim Washington