[Zope] ANN: Core Session Tracking 0.8 released

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:55:55 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:

> Besides, Chris is working on it. ;-)

Ignore the surnames and everything is alright...

gak! II

zodbroot.ZopeFind(self,obj_metatypes=['Session Id Manager'])

...returns nothing, even though I know there are quite a few id managers
lurking.

Any idea what gives?

cheers,

Chris

PS: Chris: your mail server / local machine is about 30 mins out, I;m sending
you replies before I should have got your message... confusing :-S

PPS: Thanks for the OOBTree thing, got me scared there for a minute ;-) Are
IOBTree's more efficient? If so, I wish I could use integers for catalog UID's
like I used to :-S Any way I can just give catalog an object and say 'gimme a
RID back for this' that I can then use?

PPPS: Er... sorry, this is getting silly, I'll put it in a seperate post...