[Zope] webdav not requiring authentication!!

Tim Hicks Tim Hicks" <tim@sitefusion.co.uk
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:10:55 +0100

I have a zclass that is CatalogAware and dtml-documentish.  Within the
zclass, I have two external methods (manage_FTPget and PUT), which are there
to catch the output from and input to the webdav_src_port so I can do
various things to the text being sent out.  The problem is, at the moment,
anyone can access the source sent out by manage_FTPget and even upload via
the PUT method *without* being prompted to authenticate!  I don't think I
changed any permissions or anything, I just created the zclass and dropped
in the external methods.  I assumed Zope would catch the requests and prompt
for authentication... is this not the case?  Do I have to do it within my
external methods???!!!

Much obliged if you can help

tim