[Zope] Xron on Zope v.2.3.1

Chris Muldrow muldrow@mac.com
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 22:16:12 -0400

Something Loren e-mailed me a few weeks ago spurred me to check the
permissions Xron has as it runs--it basically runs as an anonymous user and
has to have a proxy permission setting in order to perform certain
operations. This doesn't apply when you're logged in and triggering the
method since it's then running as "you."