[Zope] Putting a <dtml-in> tag into a <dtml-in> tag

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:43:33 +0200

Though I replied already, I'll add this. Nested dtml-in's are one way of
enforcing one-to-many relations. Also uses of foreign keys between two
databases is helpfull. I use it very often in my zope apps. What you want
can be done in one zsql method by using SELECT AS and SELECT INTO. But for
componentization and ability for these tables to independantly change, it
would be better to do it in two. See previous email from me.

Paz

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Gitte
Wange
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 2:32 PM
To: Tim Hicks
Cc: zope@zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] Putting a <dtml-in> tag into a <dtml-in> tag

On 05 Apr 2001 13:22:31 +0100, Tim Hicks wrote:

> [...]

Well I just thought of that :-)

But actually I don't know how.
Maybe someone here could help.
I need to this this:
First select all clips that belongs to a playlist from the playlist
table (clips is identified by clipid's)
Then select the specific clip-data from the clip table from the clipid

Anyone ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

System Squid Developer