[Zope] Apache SubFolder to Zope root folder using VirtualHostMonster

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:12:28 +0200 (CEST)

Lars!

If, as I seem to read from your mail, you only want to serve a single
vhost from your Zope instance, you do not need any SiteRoot/VHM.

Like so:

<VirtualHost ...>

    # enable caching
    ProxyRequests on