[Zope] Zope expert near Linköping, Sweden

Henrik Edlund henrik@edlund.org
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:57:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I am looking for a Zope expert near Linköping in Sweden that might be
interested in coming to Linköping University to answer detailed questions
about Zope. We are about to decide about a new central CM system and Zope
is one of the contenders, but we need someone with experience and
expertise that can answer detailed questions about Zopes ability to meet
our demands.

Please contact me in private if you meet the requirements described above.

Sincerely,

  Henrik

--
Henrik Edlund <henrik@edlund.org> (HE2914-RIPE)
http://www.edlund.org/

  "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Naturally they became heroes."
                  Leia Organa of Alderaan, Senator