[Zope] RE: [ZCommerce] RE: Philip leaves Arsdigita (was:Re:[Zope]kerberos ? + LDAP + ecommerce + ZEO replication etc)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:04:28 -0400

I've responded to Walter privately about this thread.  You are correct, and
I don't intend to post publically any more on this issue.  I am *not* an
"official DC spokesperson", as you note.