[Zope] RE: [ZCommerce] RE: Philip leaves Arsdigita (was:Re:[Zope]kerberos ? + LDAP + ecommerce + ZEO replication etc)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:41:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> To address the rest of your mail, I don't doubt your experience nor do I
> think that having a Zope "ecommerce story" is a bad idea.  My problem is
> understanding how it's possible that DC *needs* to do this.  Do you think
> we're just a bunch of guys sitting around without a plan who need to have
> some structure put in to our lives or what?

Out here in the portland office, we just sit around drinkin chardonay and
smokin' fatties all day long.  I thought that was the plan.  You guys have
a plan?  Cool!

-Michel