[Zope] ZServer (still) dying (from time to time)...

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:24:36 -0500

>May or may not be related with the Load error bug I reported on zope-dev.

It seems to affect the entire spectrum. That lets me think, that it can be
only at the following places:

- ZServer - somehow the socket connections are not handled correctly. Very
unlikely, since nothing important was changed recently (as I recall it).
- ZPublisher - some request is not handled right....here also was not too
much changed recently.
- ZODB - this is very likely (I agree with Joachim), since many different
developments are going on here. I really think that the load and read
errors have sth. to do with it. I used to solve the problem by setting
threads to 1, but even that does not work anymore.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter