[Zope] ZipFolder Problems

Jens Quade jq@jquade.de
06 Apr 2001 10:30:51 +0200

"Mohan Baro" <mcbaro@uwimona.edu.jm> writes:

> I have installed ZipFolder 0.2.

> 	Error Type: OSError
> 	Error Value: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\WINNT\\TEMP\\~1216-4'

> I have checked the permissions on temp: everyone & SYSTEMS have full control
> (win2000prof)

This is a known problem [ #412214 ] in zipfile.py rev < 1.11 and the
(only) reason why I tagged the Product "Generic UNIX like".
It happens only if the zipfile is unreadable for zipfile.py, the
constructor leaves the temporary file open, os.unlink() fails.

Do you use the Windows Binary distribution of Zope? May be I'll
port the current zipfile.py back to Python 1.52... again.

jens

--
Shipping software is an unnatural act