[Zope] Zope on Win NT

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:14:33 -0400

Chris McDonough wrote -

> In a typical Microsoft fashion, it may be worthwhile to uninstall and
> reinstall... ;-) this time, don't specify that you want the thing to be
> started as a service during the install...

No, you DO want it to run as a service.  Otherwise you can't log off the
session that you started it in without killing it.  I have it running just
fine as a service under NT4 SP6+.  That probably happens by default during
the install.

You probably have to install it as administrator to have thing work right.
Remember, it it's a service and starts automatically, you don't need to run
start.bat again.

Cheers,

Tom P