[Zope] Apache virtual host combined with Zope

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:22:19 +0400 (MSD)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Andy Gimblett wrote:
> One thing to note: I couldn't find out how to use FastCGI to serve
> _part_ of my Zope site as a virtual. In ProxyPass this is easy
> (which is why I'm using it), but I could only get FastCGI to serve
> the entire Zope tree. I'd prefer to use FastCGI if I could, because
> then I can force all requests to go through Apache, whereas using
> ProxyPass, you could just make a request to :8080, as it were.
>
> Does anyone know a way around this?

   I don't know about FastCGI, but mod_pcgi2 can handle entire tree (Zope
serves root of a virtual host) or subtree (Zope serves subdirectory of a
site) without any special hacks.
   What exactly is your problem?

Oleg.
----