[Zope] Apache virtual host combined with Zope

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 11:13:25 -0400

I would just use ProxyPass and set the SiteRoot in Zope for that folder if
that part is needed.

Works for us to target folders in Zope from Virtual hosts.  But when you
hit that folder in manage it sends you to that VH..