Addition to: Re: [Zope] allowing only certain domains for certain objects/directories?

A.J. Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
06 Apr 2001 08:28:34 -0700

    AJR> What is the right approach for allowing only certain domains
    AJR> anonymous access to certain subdirectories?  A user folder in
    AJR> the folder directory with anonymous being domain-restricted?

    AJR> I've got an Apache/Zope proxy-pass set up, but am not sure if
    AJR> it would be "better" to block at Apache or at the Zope level
    AJR> (to be honest, I'd prefer at the Zope level, for ease of
    AJR> remote management, but...).

Correction - I'm feeding stuff from this folder using LocalFS.  So, I
was thinking of putting the LocalFS object in a subdirectory and
changing the anonymous user access.  OR, using apache to block that
URL call.  But is there a cleaner/cleverer way?

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
UW Biostat/Center for AIDS Research	rossini@u.washington.edu