[Zope] Apache virtual host combined with Zope

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:12:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> Ah, so your problem is different from what I though. I thought you want to
> serve some dirs from Apache, and some from Zope.

Oleg,

What you're talking about *is* what I want to do. But i haven't been able to
figure out for sure what I need to do. Let me give you an example...

On Debian, my root for html document is /var/www. I can use a virtual host
entry in my apache config and ProxyPass to direct all requests for spam.org
to spam.org:8080. No problem there. Let's say, however, that I have a
/var/www/eggs directory that I would like served by apache. Can ProxyPass do
that by itself.

In other words,

www.spam.org should come from Zope at spam.org:8080
www.spam.org/eggs should come from Apache (/var/www/eggs)

Do I need a Rewrite rule?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/