[Zope] iterating over localfs objects

Dimitris Andrakakis mc94068@central.ntua.gr
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:27:42 +0300

Jonathan wrote:
> Are you trying to iterate over the LocalFS objects in a Directory
>
> <dtml-in "objectValues(spec='Local File System')">

This one, thank you very much.
(and please disregard the personal mail I sent from
your zope.org page).

Ok, am I in front of a bug ?
It turned out that, in one of the many alternative syntaxes
I tried, I came up with the right one. But the result was the
same --nothing.

Trying your version, again no luck. So I started wondering
"hey, he actually WROTE it, he can't be wrong !" . So instead
of changing the same dtml-doc, I created a new dtml-method.
And voila ! It worked !

Puzzled, I tried creating a new dtml-doc and copying the same
code... no luck. It only works in methods.

Is it the way it's supposed to be ? Or maybe a bug ? Zope 2.2.4
here, served by ZServer on SGI / Irix 5.3

Dimitris @ Nuclear